Thursday 16 February 2012

Spring/Summer Perfumes

It might sound a bit strange but I have different perfumes that I like to wear in the Spring/Summer season to the perfumes I like in Autumn/Winter. In Spring/Summer I like to wear lighter and more fresh perfumes, here are a few:
 HARAJUKU LOVERS FRAGRANCE, SUNSHINE CUTIES-

Price- £10

What they say- Summery, creamy musk.

What I say- Nice, but a bit sickly. It's quite cheap, but there is only a little bit in the bottle as the rest is the figure.

Rating- 6/10



HOLLISTER MALAIA FRAGRANCE-

Price- £26 (1 Fl Oz) / £38 (2 Fl Oz)

What they say- The essence of crisp water, sheer florals, and woody tones. The allure of the ocean and Californian sun.

What I say- This perfume is so nice! The tones are all really summery and it is light and fresh.

Rating- 8/10

MARC JACOBS DAISY-

Price- £56

What they say- Daisy is the essence of a youthful spirit: sunny, happy, free.

What I say- Daisy is everything that is said above, it's so fresh,  it's summery and I love it. It is really expensive though.

                                                      Rating- 9/10 (It would be 10 if it wasn't for the price).
                                                       





No comments:

Post a Comment